Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Fried Tuna Fish Cake Recipe

I am certainly not a great cook. I do try but at times I don’t have the patience for it. Since I have the time on my hands I decided that I needed to put an additional effort  in my cooking.  I believe I have become better. And this is one of my husband favorites. As an indian household we eat it with rice and rasam...its really yum!

fried tuna fish cake recipe


1 Onion
1 chili
5 small potatoes or 2 medium sized potatoes
1 tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
salt 
1 tsp flour
1 egg
I can tuna fish
Oil

1.Chop the onions and the chilli
2. Boil the potatoes  and mash them in a bowl.
3. Add the chopped onions , chill, turmeric powder, chilli powder, salt, flour and tuna fish in the bowl and mix it all well.
4. Make the mixture in small cutlet mounds. Keep aside.
5. Meanwhile place a pan on the stove and add oil so it just covers the base of the pan. 
6. Whisk one egg in a bowl.  Take the cutlets and dip it in the egg and place it on the pan.
7. Once fried on onside turnover and fry the other. Repeat for all cutlet.

No comments:

Post a Comment