Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What Should I do?

Now that I have little time on my hands, I am wondering what I should do. I want to very much explore my creative side and considering investing in a sewing machine. I thought I would get into creating websites earlier  but I think learning sewing from the beginning would be a lot more fun. I could make things for little baby girl. I have just got a book from our near library to see what I can do and its make me very excited about the whole thing.
         I have been looking at the various sewing machines - the john lewis brand and the singer...something just for a beginner.
I really like this one and the color as well but I don't want to spend alot on a sewing machine, I looked on ebay and they have a hyundai make but the reviews don't seem like the machine is a good reliable one. Anyhow still researching and see what I come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment